Gear up for the 5th Anniversary of the Future Collector Car Show on Sunday, January 12, 2020 presented by ClassicCars.com, the world’s largest online marketplace.
Located at High Street in Northern Phoenix, Arizona, this show kicks off Arizona Auction Week featuring vehicles of any make, model, year and or condition.
Owners from different generations find common ground in their love of cars and the hobby as a variety of highly modified to all original preserved vehicles are displayed for spectators to enjoy.
Concours-level judges will be viewing and determining winners for the award categories, while spectators get to vote on their favorite vehicle, too.
Local and national vendors will display the latest in car care products, various services and everything in between.
Show car entry fee is $25 (Closed)
Spectators are FREE
- Best of Show
- Best Modified Vehicle
(1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)
- Best Preserved
- Best Restored – Presented by Barrett-Jackson
- Rookie of the Year (16-25 owners age)
- Fan Favorite! – Spectators may vote on their favorite vehicle at the show!
- Students Choice sponsored by Universal Technical Institute
- Best Trunk sponsored by Slime
- Best Ford – Presented by STEEDA Performance Vehicles