Kicking off the collector car auction season, RM Sotheby’s returns to the stunning grounds of the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix, 16-17 January, for its 21st annual Arizona sale.
- A mecca for auto enthusiasts—deemed as Arizona Car Week—where car aficionados plan their year in the hobby, and acquire their next car—or cars—for the upcoming years many events.
- On offer are everything from sub-$100,000 collectible cars to Pebble Beach—and Amelia Island—eligible show cars, as well as sports and GT cars such as Ferrari, Porsche, and Aston Martin.
- RM Sotheby’s auction is held at the elegant Frank Lloyd Wright-influenced Arizona Biltmore
- Breathtaking hotel grounds with a very popular outdoor bar
- Two 18-hole Championship Golf Courses, swimming pools, cushioned tennis courts
- Onsite collection of shops and designer boutiques